Yesterday, Dan decided that he would put his $4.00 camera tripod that we bought at a yard sale, to good use. So we named the segment "cooking with Lynda" for school purposes. I demonstrated how to make chocolate chip cookie bars. It was rather successful, except I kept messing up. I forgot the egg, so we had to refilm that, I made a huge mess with the fake sugar (my low carb), I kept leaving the camera viewing area (small details I tell ya), and I used my fingers to dislodge the batter in the mixer beaters. We watched the whole thing in fast mode and it was hilarious. Especially when Dan would talk. Talk about people needing to get a life! The things we Schroeders do for fun, I tell you! I will try to put some clips online. Dan told me today that I can try to film myself cooking, what a blast that will be! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment