Ok, having Cat TV is far more entertaining than having a TV. Granted we have both. Dan and I went yardsaleing in Newton tonite to hit all the Friday sales. Dan bought an electric Nascar race car track for $2.00 thinking that he and Ty would have some fun. We had to try it out and Blackberry got a kick out of it, I think he thought it was his toy! The things we do for fun! :)
On another note, while I was away, Dan was on pill duty. It had been quite a feat to get the pill to stay in Blackberry's mouth. He was on his second batch of antibotics for a cold. (Kindof cute to see your cat sneeze and wipe his nose. NOT recommended to try to blow his nose for him.) After several failed attempts in which I was scratched and the pill hung on Blackberry's fur in a saliva trail, Janell told Dan to try putting the pill in margarine. AH Ha! Now we know. Personally, chocolate would have been my choice... :)
1 comment:
We use to have one of those at my parents' house and our dog would go nuts chasing it. Brings back good memories!
Post a Comment