Sunday, November 16, 2008

Beads on the Brain!

I am getting ready to sell my handmade jewelry at a craft show in Moundridge next weekend, so I have beads on the brain. Dan helped me build some display stands so I am excited to use them. Susan from school and I talked about selling our jewelry to teachers who are interested. I have has some ask, but I am in a rock and a hard place because I don't want to sell all my jewelry before the show. I had to pay a booth fee and so i want to make sure that I have a chance to sell some there. Hopefully I will have better luck at this craft show!

Someone asked to see some pictures of my jewelry and so I took several photos tonite of my beads. Of course, I won't put all of them here, but just enough to "show off" :).






Well the stress continues-- wanting to make jewelry when I should be teaching or planning to teach! Sometimes making jewelry is stressful, I often take the item apart several times before I get it exactly the way I think it should be.
Blackberry is sitting on top of the printer which means I am not paying enough attention to him. Now he turned it on and is looking at it wondering what is going on. You think he would learn. Gotta go, beads on the brain!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lynda, beautiful jewelry! -sue