Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Review

This weekend we checked out some thrift shops in Wichita. The best one was the new Goodwill store in Maize, by far! I think I saw one shirt that had a stain on it. The styles of the clothing were up to date and nice. The store didn't have that funky used clothing smell that many second hand stores have. Even the bathrooms were great. I will definitely go there again ( to the store and maybe the bathroom! :) We went to the DAV --not as good reviews, but I did buy one thing there. It kindof reminded me of an antique store; stuff was everywhere. The smell was evident, I DID NOT use the bathroom here--went to Quik Trip for that. Across the street was a shop that supported the Wichita YWCA. We found some plates to match our set at home, SWEET! We went to the Restore and then to the Goodwill on Oliver. Dan checked out the used cars there and I shopped, decent stuff also.

I have shopped at the etc shop twice now and have gotten some stuff for Dan as well as me. It is fun to just walk around and look at stuff. I feel much better buying something at a place where I know what the money goes to. I would like to go again this week, anyone wanna come?

No comments: