Friday, June 27, 2008

chipmunks, trucks, crazy weather

I just uploaded this funny video. Lynda and I were experimenting with some educational videos for her FACS class. I about fell off my chair when I first pushed the "doublespeed" button. Its worth the wait, though it may be a long one!

The price of fuel has made its mark on the mid-west. Everyone is trying to off-load their gas guzzler. On the way to Cheney Lake we saw at least 10 of the beasts for sale at a corner drives.

Summer is here! Yuck! Thermonuclear radiation anyone? If only we could bottle it. Thursday was a very hot day at the factory, I drank 72 ounces of water in an 8 hour period. Friday morning the thunder was crackling and booming and several down pours raised the level of the nearby creek (Emma). I've seen it climb the neighbor's backyard 15-20ft past the normal creek bank. Oh, it was so much cooler today than yesterday!

2 comments:

Shaun & Kaitlen Ortman said...

I love it! I didn't know Lynda was related to Alvin & the Chipmunks.

Huxman Family said...

Wow, that was funny. I called Ryan and Tyler in to listen. Ryan didn't even see the title and said, "It sounds like the chipmunks." Too cute. Obviously you are having WAY too much fun!