Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I think this is what I am supposed to do:

20 years ago, I was 23 years old and just graduated from Hesston College with an AA in Early Childhood Education. I worked at Landis Homes retirement home in Lancaster while living at home. In the fall I would attend Eastern Mennonite University in VA for Early Childhood Educ.

10 years ago, I was 33 years and living in Lancaster Pa where I was working as a childcare director in a Montessori school. I was also preparing to attend Immaculata University near Phila. for a certification in Family and Consumer Sciences.

2 years ago- I was planning my wedding, Dan and I went to Pa to visit my folks-- the first time he would have met my family. I would start my first year at Valley Center in the fall.

1 year ago. Dan and I were in PA visiting my family. We had a wedding reception for family and friends who didn't come to the wedding. It was a fun time.


Dan-
20 years ago, Dan was 15 years old and in 10th grade at Goessel High School. He played basketball during the season and with the summer league. He played football to stay in shape for basketball. I think he was a cutie. :)

10 years ago, Dan was 25 years old and he worked at AGCO as an assembler and had become a member of Alexanderwhol Menno church. He was involved as a junior high sponsor.

5 years ago, Dan was getting ready to attend Hesston College's Pastoral Ministry program. He finished working at AGCO.

2 years ago, Dan was preparing for his wedding to his wonderful wife, ME! He went back to work at AGCO to pay off his college loans. He started working on building a canoe.

1 year ago- We went to Lancaster for a PA wedding reception. He met alot of my extended family and friends for the first time. He would work at AGCO until January 2008.

No comments: