Nose prints on my glasses and other things I am thankful for.
--Dan has a habit of putting his nose on my glasses leaving a print, grr-- But I have glasses and a fun loving husband.
--The Internet went down Tuesday right when I was getting ready to finish my school work--
so I took a much needed break.
--I was so frustrated yesterday because I couldn't understand part of my class assignment--
but i have have the ability to ask for help.
--I am stressed with all the work I need to do from now until next weekend-but I don't have to teach Sunday School on Sunday
--We have peas, peas and peas in the garden... the saying "where 2 or more are gathered..." came to mind several times as I was picking.
--We kept smelling stinky poo all week in the living room, checked our shoes and the floor for little presents. THEN we saw Blackberry sitting in the soil of a potted plant DOING HIS BUSINESS!!!- yuck! So I am thankful for humor and the right season to put the plant outside. :)
-Electricity was only out for a few hours on Monday and we have plenty of candles to use.
-Blackberry is feeling better, isn't sneezing anymore and is eating again! I never thought I would be happy that my 16 lb cat was eating again.
-Dumpster diving: this year we got a marble plant plate, a wire basket, 10 practically new Terra cota pots, wheels for Dan's inventions, a memo board, orange shelving, bed rails for a kid's bed, more flower pots, and some that I can't remember. Thank goodness for people's front lawns! :)
-Shoes bought online that don't fit--- means I have to look for some more, grr, I hate shopping for shoes. AT least I have the option.
-I finished 2 weeks of assignments early for grad school. I am so happy that my one class was cancelled.
-A hot water heater that emits gas fumes whenever the wind blows, thus blowing out the flame. Cold showers are great and a wonderful eye opener in the morning.
-A abundance of names to call to line up a cat sitter, compliments of Vanessa.
-A new TV for Dan.
-A trailer to help with moving Dan's grandmother.
-My baby brother is coming to see us and sing at JT's Java Hut tomorrow.
-Trips to PA.
-Coffee ice cream and fresh strawberries (from the grocery store).
-Baby trees that are GROWING!
-AIR CONDITIONING ON HOT SUMMER DAYS
-A sewing machine for mending and creating new
-Sleeping in past 5:30 am
-For all our friends and families, we love you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment